Fixes make Goodbudget better
We’ve got your back! And when it comes to Goodbudget, we know that fixes make it work better so you can focus on the important things… like sticking to your budget.
Here’s a list of bugs we’ve fixed recently so that Goodbudget works better for you.
- Post scheduled transactions by time zone
- Not receiving reminder email for scheduled transaction(s)
- ‘Exceeded Device Limit’ error
- Add date field for Account Adjustments
- Export CSV filtering transactions when using DD/MM/YYYY format
- Difficulty reordering More Envelopes on the web
- Fills from New Income split to Unallocated twice
- Split transactions not saving correctly
- Annual Envelopes with due dates filling unexpectedly
- Can’t see bottom fields when adding new split transaction on import screen
Custom Time Zone Support
Goodbudgeters in Australia, the UK, and all over the world have been telling us their scheduled Envelope Fills and payments are posting too late. We’ve made a few changes so that your scheduled transactions now post at a time that makes sense for you. So, you can wake up to full, green Envelopes no matter where you are.
– The Goodbudget Team