It probably sounds cheesy, but you all are the reason we do what we do. Every day, we listen to what you tell us about Goodbudget: why you love it, what you wish you could do, what's bugging you. And based on your feedback, we prioritize (and re-prioritize!) what to do next.
We're actively developing and testing these right now. If you walked into our office today, you could see an unfinished working prototype with these features.
- Web: Debt Tracking - track debt balances and payments easily
- Web: Debt Reporting - count payments in Reports
- Web: Debt Payoff - see progress bar and Progress Report
- iPhone: Debt Reporting - count web debt payments in iPhone Reports
- Android: Debt Reporting - count web debt payments in Android Reports
- Courses: Goodbudget 201 - Budget with a Why
We're working out how these ideas would really work. What do our Goodbudgeters need in this feature? How should it work? Can we really build it? How long will it take? If you walked into our office today, you could see write-ups or sketches of these features.
- iPhone: Debt Progress Report
- iPhone: Add Debt Payment Transactions
- iPhone: Search Transactions
- Courses: Goodbudget 101 - Budget Bootcamp
We envision a future Goodbudget with these features. We'd love to design and build them for you. But it will take time. If you walked into our office today and wanted to chat, we'd get super excited about dreaming with you.
- Face lift for iPhone, Android, Web
- Android: Debt Progress Report
- Android: Add Debt Payment Transactions
- iPhone: Add Debt Accounts
- Debt Payoff: Make a Plan
- Courses: Goodbudget 301 - Budget for the Big Picture
Here's a quick overview of our most recent releases that are already available to you in Goodbudget. You asked, and we made it happen.
- Web: Debt in closed beta - tracking, reporting, payoff progress. [Started October 11, 2018]
- iPhone: iPhone X compatibility, Force Touch to Add Transaction [Released July 18, 2018]
- Android: Add, edit, and delete Accounts [Released April 6, 2017]
- And many bugfixes too
For more details on past releases, check out our changelog.
Stay in the loop
Share your thoughts
Want to let us know what you think? The best place to share ideas and make requests is in our forums. We'd love to hear your thoughts about what we're working on -- and what you'd like us to work on. We're there every day listening to you, and your feedback helps us know how to organize our efforts to best serve you, our Goodbudgeters.