What’s Next for Goodbudget
It probably sounds cheesy, but you all are the reason we do what we do. Every day, we listen to what you tell us about Goodbudget: why you love it, what you wish you could do, what’s bugging you. And based on your feedback, we prioritize (and re-prioritize!) what to do next.
We’re actively developing and testing these right now. If you walked into our office today, you could see an unfinished working prototype with these features.
- iPhone: Dark Mode
- iPhone: Add Debt Payment Transactions
We’re working out how these ideas would really work. What do our Goodbudgeters need in this feature? How should it work? Can we really build it? How long will it take? If you walked into our office today, you could see write-ups or sketches of these features.
- iPhone: Debt Progress Report
- Courses: GB 102 – 105
We envision a future Goodbudget with these features. We’d love to design and build them for you. But it will take time. If you walked into our office today and wanted to chat, we’d get super excited about dreaming with you.
- iPhone: Add Debt Accounts
- Fill Newly Created Envelopes
- Android: Debt Progress Report
- Android: Add Debt Payment Transactions
- Debt Payoff: Make a Plan
Here’s a quick overview of our most recent releases that are already available to you in Goodbudget. You asked, and we made it happen.
- iPhone: Search Transactions [Released November 13, 2019]
- Courses: Goodbudget 101 – Budget Bootcamp [Released October 29, 2019]
- iPhone: Face Lift [Released October 22, 2019]
- Web: Face Lift [Released August 5, 2019]
- Courses: Goodbudget 201 – Budget with a Why [Released August 5, 2019]
- Web: Debt Features – tracking, reporting, payoff progress. [Fully Released April 16, 2019]
- iPhone and Android: Debt Reporting – count web debt payments in iPhone reports
[Fully Released April 16, 2019]
- And many bugfixes too!
For more details on past releases, check out our changelog.
Share your thoughts
Want to let us know what you think?
The best place to share ideas and make requests is in our forums. We’d love to hear your thoughts about what we’re working on — and what you’d like us to work on. We’re there every day listening to you, and your feedback helps us know how to organize our efforts to best serve you, our Goodbudgeters.