SMART: Specific. Measurable. Actionable. Relevant. Time-Bound.
2021 is officially here, and it’s not too late to start defining your budget goals for the new year! When your goals are SMART, you know exactly what you need to do to accomplish them. If you haven’t already, join our SMART Savings Challenge on the Goodbudget forums so you can define and tackle your goals together with other Goodbudgeters. Debt payoff counts too!
Inspiration for your 2021 goals:
- RESOURCE: Make SMART Money Goals
- STORY: Don’t Budget Like a Dieter
- HOW TO: Build Momentum to Achieve Your Financial Goals
- TIPS: 4 Things to Keep in Mind For Your Budgeting Resolutions
- ARTICLE: Another Stimulus Check and Unemployment Benefits Extended | USA Today
Be well, and budget well,
– The Goodbudget Team