Photo by Natayiya Vaitkebich on Pexels
Filing taxes can be confusing, and this year probably won’t be any different. If you received a stimulus check or unemployment benefits in 2020, here’s what you should know about filing your 2020 taxes.
Your tax season inspiration all in one place:
- RESOURCE: Preparing your taxes? Reports and tags can help.
- RESOURCE: Use Your Tax Refund Wisely
- TIPS: 3 Tips to Make Filing Taxes Easier
In other news:
- ARTICLE: Federal Tax Filing Due Date Extended to May 17 | CNBC News
- ARTICLE: Which States Have Extended Their Tax Deadlines? | Lifehacker
- ARTICLE: Stimulus Check #3, Jobless Benefits Extended and More | NBC News
- TOOL: Still waiting on your stimulus check? Look up its status | IRS
Be well, and budget well,
-The Goodbudget Team