EEBA is now Goodbudget! You can find the most up-to-date information about using Goodbudget on our Help Center.
First of all, thanks for trying out our Easy Envelope Budget Aid. We’re thrilled that so many people have decided to try out our little service. We truly hope that you’ve enjoyed using EEBA as much as we’ve enjoyed building it. Less than a month after we made EEBA available, thousands of you have tried her out.
For those of you that signed up early on, you may not know that we’ve updated the website quite a bit:
- Transaction filters. Filter transaction history by Envelope and date range.
- Household Name. Tell EEBA what to call you by clicking on your household name on the website and choosing the Edit Household Name option.
- Flexible Refilling. Refill, refill with rollover, or specify the amount in an envelope.
- Refills in Transaction History. Your refills and resets now show up in transaction history
- Transaction export. Download all of the information that you’ve entered.
- Fresh new look. Same simple interface, now a bit more refined. Also, mobile web-optimized.
And coming soon: charts, split transaction support, and more. We continue to work on making EEBA more useful (while still keeping her easy-to-use!)
Show EEBA some love!
Some of you have asked how you can support EEBA. During this beta period, she’s completely free for you to use. We also always intend to have a free solution available for the basic budgeting household’s needs.
For those that will need a bit more power, we’re considering a modest subscription fee down the road–we’d love to get your feedback about this. (We think that advertising-supported budgeting sites are a contradiction in terms–and judging from what we’ve heard from you, you agree).
Meanwhile, how can you support EEBA?
- Talk to us. Give us your ideas via EEBA’s GetSatisfaction community. Most of our best ideas have come from you.
- Bug us. If you run into a bug, please, please, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t fix it if we don’t know about it.
- Become her fan. We know you are, but make it official! Add yourself as a Fan on EEBA’s Facebook page.
- And if you *really* love her… Rate her in the Android Market!
Feel free to reach out to us with any comments, questions, or, *gasp*, complaints at [support at eebacanhelp.com]. We love hearing from you!
Much love and happy budgeting,
The EEBA Team
You can keep a budget. EEBA can help!TM