Thinking of buying a home? Hear Juliette and Chi-Ming share part of their unconventional story of looking for a new home, and the unexpected generosity they experienced.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why they decided to move away from the home they loved
- Who they decided to sell their old house to
- How they thought about what kind of home would work for their family
- Why they planned to be generous, even when it didn’t make sense practically
- How they received generosity from others along the way
He said, “We had given all of our money away knowing we were going to buy a house.”
-Chi-En and the Goodbudget Team.
P.S. Subscribe and Share this podcast with friends!