How much have you saved for your next big purchase? Katey’s got a huge one in front of her: grad school. Hear how she saved up for the big expense.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Katey managed to graduate from college without loans
- Why Katey chose to go to grad school and study architecture
- Her plan for saving and paying for grad school
- How she saved 8 months of paychecks in 2 years
- What she did when she wasn’t able to save
- How she’s feeling about it now
Katey says she’s “an incredibly spacey person” who’s not good with money. So how did she manage to save?
P.S. Subscribe and Share this podcast with friends!