Many of us will experience a sudden financial wakeup call at least once in our lives. For Karisa, it took a pretty big one to prompt her to make some big changes in her money situation.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The unwelcome letter she received
- Why that letter motivated her to change her debt plan
- How she changed her financial goals
Karisa admitted, “This letter came and rocked my world! It made me think about what else could be out there.”
-Chi-En and the Goodbudget Team
P.S. Let us know, have you ever received news like this that made you question your standing with money?
- Check out Thom Gibson’s YouTube channel and his Stories from the Classroom podcast
- Reflection question: The way we spend, save, and give are like a mirror to us — they reflect what we value. So if someone else were to take a look at your spending, saving, and giving patterns, what would they say is important to you? Is that truly important to you? Let us know what they would see in the comments below.