Taking the plunge into paying off debt can be intimidating. Especially when you owe a lot. Karisa can relate to that feeling. She shares about how she moved past it, and how she came up with her debt payoff strategy.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What kinds of payoff plans she considered
- Why she was nervous about starting this debt payoff journey
- Which conversations and people motivated her
- How it felt to make her first large debt payment
Spoiler alert! Chi-En asked Karisa if it was easy to make her first debt payment and she said…”No!”
– Chi-En and the Goodbudget Team
P.S. Are you considering tackling your debt? What kinds of plans have you considered? Let us know in the comments below.
- Debt Snowball Explained in Jelly Beans
- Reflection question: Is there something you want to make space for in your budget? Something you want to prioritize? Tell us in the comments below!