Balancing work, babies, and budgets? Hear Chi-En and Bruce share how they decided whether to stay at home or work — and how they planned for childcare costs.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How they planned to budget for baby
- What kinds of childcare options they considered, or didn’t
- The implications of childcare costs on their budget
- How they talked about adjusting work schedules to spend more time with family
- Their decision to bring others into their planning conversations
- How they experienced generosity in unexpected ways
Chi-En confides “some daycares cost about as much as my mortgage.”
P.S. Share the Goodbudget Way podcast with friends to hear what they think!