College isn’t cheap, and sometimes savings aren’t enough. Brendan and his parents talk about saving for college… and how they made it work when savings didn’t cover it.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How they started planning when their kids were young
- What they did when they realized they couldn’t save enough
- Advice they got about what colleges they could afford
- Navigating scholarships, loans, grants, and work
- The ups and downs of college rejections
- How they’re all feeling about it now
Cindi says “we knew we couldn’t save what college would cost…”
P.S. Subscribe to The Goodbudget Way podcast to get new episodes every Monday.