Have you ever taken a break from your financial goals? Last time, we heard Karisa share about her decision to take a break from her plan. This time, she shares with us what it was like to get back on her financial horse again.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why she didn’t feel guilty about taking a break from her plan
- How she revamped her plan to be more aggressive
- What sacrifices she made to prioritize paying down debt
- What conversations helped propel her further on her journey
About restarting her debt plan, Karisa said, “I was really excited to start again!”
-Chi-En and the Goodbudget Team
P.S. Subscribe and Share this podcast with friends so they can enjoy it too. Learn how to subscribe here.
- Check out Tom Merlino’s podcast, Follow Me Out Of Debt.
- Reflection question: Tell us about a plan you’ve put on hold. Is it time to pick it back up again? Are you going to change up your plan? How are you going to fill that Envelope? Or is, there something else that you’d like to put on the backburner now? Leave your comment below!