What’s life without a few surprises here and there? We already heard Karisa share about the surprise letter that prompted her to start her debt payoff journey. In this episode, she shares about an unexpectedly large emergency room bill that threw her off track.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How she was doing before the unexpected expense
- How she planned to pay off the hospital bill
- Why she decided to take a break from her plan
Karisa said she was only at the emergency room for a little over an hour, but the bill came out to $4,500. Yikes!
– Chi-En and the Goodbudget Team
P.S. Have you been inspired to start tackling debt? Subscribe to this podcast so you can be notified about new episodes. And Share this podcast with friends so they can enjoy it too.
- Learn how to create Annual Envelopes
- Reflection question: What are some “surprises” you’re planning for? Not planning for? This is important for those of us who don’t have debt and those who do have debt — it helps us avoid getting into debt — or further into debt. Comment below and let us know.